Synergy - Memories and Mother

I was sorting out some things in my closet the other day. And I came across some old pictures of my children when they were babies. I was looking at them for awhile one by one thinking about the old days. It's been only fourteen years but why does it feel like a long long time ago. Ohhh how I miss those days. I miss the days when they were small and I held them in my arms. When they were sad, happy or angry they would run to me calling out mommy. I would embrace them in my arms telling them everything's going to be alright. Suddenly I found myself dazed in memories and tears falling from my eyes. My mother used to say I miss the days when you were young. I really didn't think much of it then but now that  I am a mother myself I can clearly understand how she felt. Then I thought about Heavenly Mother our greatest Mother of all mothers. How eagerly She's waiting and wanting all of us to come back into Her arms embracing us with Her infinite love. Mother thinks about the days when we were children running around in the heavenly realms and Father and Mother's laughter of joy echoes through the whole universe. Ohhh how I miss those days. Ohhh how I long to go back to our heavenly home.

#GodtheMother #WMSCOG #Ahnsahnghong #passover

Comments

  1. Our beautiful old days when we were in heaven have been reflected in our hearts thanks to Heavenly Parents. Even if we made God the Father and God the Mother heartbroken but we will surely please God Elohim with good deeds, preaching the Saviors showing the spiritual filial piety :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so true. Heavenly Father and Mother miss those days more than anyone. We, too want to go back to Heaven and stay there forever and ever with our Father and Mother without separation anymore. We will definitely work hard to spread the glory of our Saviors throughout the world, so we can go back to Heaven quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It touches my heart. You make me think of Heavenly Mother! I really want to go back to heaven with Her.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Mr.Smile - Jerusalem Heavenly Mother