[Mother] Who Do You Take After?


Lets Us Make Man in Our Image and in Our Likeness


I've often heard from birth that I really take after my mother. People used to compare my mom and me when I was a baby, pointing to my eyes, nose and mouth, my mom was pleased to hear what people were saying. I was glad that my mom was smiling and be pleasant because I took after my mom and it made her happy.

Ge 1:27 God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them.

I was born of the image of God, especially the female image of God. Thus When compared God and me, pointing to my eyes, nose and mouth, I should really take after God.

2Co 6:18 I will be a Father to you, and you will be my sons and daughters, says the Lord Almighty.

I call the male image of God a Father.
I call the female image of God a Mother.
I call God Elohim Heavenly Parents.

I'm happy to be Their child, as a daughter.
I'm happy They call me 'a daughter', even the beloved child.
I'm happy to see Them smiling because of me.

Rev 22:17 The Spirit and the Bride say, "Come!" And let him who hears say, "Come!" Whoever is thirsty, let him come; and whoever wishes, let him take the free gift of the water of life.

Thank God the Father, the Holy Spirit, for being my Heavenly Father.
Thank God the Mother, the Bride, for being my Heavenly Mother.
Thank God Elohim, the Holy Spirit and the Bride, for being my Heavenly Parents.

I was born of the image of God. Therefore I have to be reborn again, putting on the new self with divine nature, abandoning my old self, the sinful nature.

Eph 4:22~24 You were taught, with regard to your former way of life, to put off your old self, which is being corrupted by its deceitful desires, and to put on the new self, created to be like God in true righteousness and holiness.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mr.Smile - Jerusalem Heavenly Mother