[Basic] The Passover (4) - The Passover to Make Us to be One with God


There is a secret to be one with God in the Bible. As Jesus is to be one with God the Father, we can be one with Jesus. How can we make it? If we follow the way Jesus showed us 2,000 years ago, we can be one with God. We're only safe and get salvation remaining in God and overcome the evil's power.

Jn 10:26 "I and the Father(God the Father Jehovah) are one."

The Jews picked up stones to kill Him because they denied Jesus is God the Son, the source of life. They didn't understand how miraculous event it was that they were to be one with Jesus and with blind eyes they didn't see the glory of Jesus, God the Son.

Mt 26:26~28 While they were eating, Jesus took bread, gave thanks and broke it, and gave it to his disciples, saying, "Take and eat; this is my body." Then he took the cup, gave thanks and offered it to them, saying, "Drink it, all of you. This is my blood of the covenant, which is poured out for many for the forgiveness of sins.



Jesus told whoever eats His flesh and drinks His blood has eternal life and would never see the death in their lives. What we have to do is very simple, it is to keep the Passover.

Jn 6:54~57 Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood remains in me, and I in him. Just as the living Father sent me and I live because of the Father, so the one who feeds on me will live because of me.

It means that we are to be one with Jesus by eating His flesh and drinking His blood, provided with the Passover bread and the Passover wine. It makes us to be ONE with God because we all have the same spiritual flesh and the same spiritual blood in one mind and unity through the Passover.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mr.Smile - Jerusalem Heavenly Mother