Ruth Kim - Passover, I Will Remain in You


Passover: I Will Remain in You

God is our Father to create heaven and earth and even our soul. We do know that we can live only in Him so all of us want to remain in Him. If we apart from Him, there is no wonder that we will die at last. Even though we're destined to die due to our sin but when we only remain in God, no evil power tempt us and we will live in God's love.

Mt 7:21~23 "Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. Many will say to me on that day, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and in your name drive out demons and perform many miracles?' Then I will tell them plainly, 'I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!'

Although they claim to be God's prophets and to drive out demons and perform many miracles in God's name, but LORD God plainly answers them that He never know them and order to go away from Him calling them 'evildoers'. Unfortunately they fail to remain in God and be thrown away into the dark.
They don't know how to remain in God or even though God say them many times but they don't pay close attention to what God say and follow Him. So what do we learn from them that we can remain in Him? Here's the clear answer.

Jn 6:53~57 Jesus said to them, "I tell you the truth, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you. Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day. Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood remains in me, and I in him. Just as the living Father sent me and I live because of the Father, so the one who feeds on me will live because of me.

The way to remain in God is to eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink His blood and we will have eternal life. As God says, whoever eats His flesh and drinks His blood will be raised up at the last day and God will remain in Him and we also remain in God.Then how do we eat God's flesh and drink His blood in order to remain in God? It is the Passover, God's great feast to have us remain in Him having no sin.

Mt 26:26~28 While they were eating, Jesus took bread, gave thanks and broke it, and gave it to his disciples, saying, "Take and eat; this is my body." Then he took the cup, gave thanks and offered it to them, saying, "Drink from it, all of you. This is my blood of the covenant, which is poured out for many for the forgiveness of sins.

When we keep the Passover, we can bear a lot of fruit, too. As God says that He is the true vine and we are His branches so whenever we are attached to the vine keeping the Passover, we will produce lots of fruit and please God remaining in Him.

Jn 15:1~5 "I am the true vine, and my Father is the gardener. He cuts off every branch in me that bears no fruit, while every branch that does bear fruit he prunes so that it will be even more fruitful. You are already clean because of the word I have spoken to you. Remain in me, and I will remain in you. No branch can bear fruit by itself; it must remain in the vine. Neither can you bear fruit unless you remain in me. "I am the vine; you are the branches. If a man remains in me and I in him, he will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing.

If someone thinks he remains in God, he has to keep the Passover because it is God's command and word that we can remain in God eating His flesh and drink His blood to give eternal life. Let's altogether keep the Passover, the way to remain in God, and give thanks and honor to God Elohim, Heavenly Father and Heavenly Mother.

Comments

  1. Amen. I'm really happy to remain in God by keeping the Passover. I hope that all the people in the world keep the Passover in WMSCOG. Thanks to God the Father and God the Mother!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Truly the Passover of the new covenant is the law of life. That's why God wants us to keep it forever and ever! Thanks to God for your love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. In the 66 books of the Bible God repeatedly emphasizes that He wants us to remain in Him, not be away from Him by keeping the Passover in order that we inherit the kingdom of heaven back in our heavenly home r with God Elohim. All thanks and glory to Heavenly Parents :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks to God for opening the way to live for us through the Passover, though we are sinner destined to die.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amen! Many people who believe in God do not know the exact way to remain in God. But Thanks to Father and Mother for letting us know how can be with God, and remain in God! Passover of the New covenant is the way to be with our God and receive abundant blessings from God!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Mr.Smile - Jerusalem Heavenly Mother