Mr. Smile - Heavenly Mother Who Gives the Water of Life

 


Have you ever heard about Heavenly Mother? WMSCOG believes in Heavenly Mother as well as Heavenly Father according to the bible. She is the Creator God along with Him. The bible testifies about Heavenly Mother clearly.

Rev 22:17 The Spirit [Heavenly Father] and the bride [Heavenly Mother] say, "Come!" And let him who hears say, "Come!" Whoever is thirsty, let him come; and whoever wishes, let him take the free gift of the water of life.

The Spirit and the Bride are Elohim God. The Spirit is Heavenly Father. The Bride is Heavenly Mother. However, some people insist there is NO Heavenly Mother in the bible and the Bride in Rev 22:17 refers to saints[churches]. Let’s think about it.

Who can give us the water of life? God or Saint [Church]? The bible says that only God gives the water of life. In the age of Father, the Savior is Jehovah. He is the source of water of life. There were a lot of prophets who preached God’s words but no one gave the water of life instead of Him.

Jer 2:13 "My people have committed two sins: They have forsaken me, the spring of living water, and have dug their own cisterns, broken cisterns that cannot hold water.

In the age of Son the Savior is Jesus. He gave the water of life. There were many apostles preached Jesus’ teaching, but nobody gave the water of life except Him.

Jn 4:14 but whoever drinks the water I give him will never thirst. Indeed, the water I give him will become in him a spring of water welling up to eternal life."

It is written that only God gives us the water of life in the bible. According to the consistent teaching of the bible the Bride who gives us the water of life is our Savior [God], not saints.

That’s why Revelation 21 says that God will give the water of life to the thirsty.

Rev 21:5~7 He who was seated on the throne said, "I am making everything new!" Then he said, "Write this down, for these words are trustworthy and true." He said to me: "It is done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. To him who is thirsty I will give to drink without cost from the spring of the water of life. He who overcomes will inherit all this, and I will be his God and he will be my son.

And Revelation 22 says that the Spirit and the bride will give the water of life to whoever is thirty.

Rev 22:17 The Spirit and the bride say, "Come!" And let him who hears say, "Come!" Whoever is thirsty, let him come; and whoever wishes, let him take the free gift of the water of life.

Therefore, the bride who gives the water of life doesn’t indicate the saints, but God. If we want to enter the kingdom of heaven, we must believe in Heavenly Mother along with Heavenly Father. We are living in the age of Holy Spirit. In this age They are our Saviors who give us the water of life.

Comments

  1. Everyday I try to drink water more than 1 litre in order not to be thirsty. Without water my daily life will be difficult and I struggle to find water to drink from it. My present spiritual state is the same as it. Without spiritual water; God words, I cannot live a single day. I pray today, too that God Elohim pour the abundant water down me so that I will nourish everyday and preach God's love throughout the world :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Mr.Smile - Jerusalem Heavenly Mother