Ruth Kim - Who Can Bear Good Fruit, Being Attached to the Vine Tree?

Who Can Bear Good Fruit, Being Attached to the Vine Tree?

It is believed that grape is the representative fruit in autumn. The bunch of grape makes the farmer glad and pleasant who has planted and watered and fertilized and taken care of with love. All the farmers are concerned about is how to produce a lot of fruit. Regardless of their interest, there is basic principle for the farmers have to keep.

Jn 15:1~5 I am the true vine, and my Father is the gardener. He cuts off every branch in me that bears no fruit, while every branch that does bear fruit he prunes so that it will be even more fruitful. Remain in me, and I will remain in you. No branch can bear fruit by itself; it must remain in the vine. Neither can you bear fruit unless you remain in me. I am the vine; you are the branches. If a man remains in me and I in him, he will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing.

As God said as long as we remain in the true vine, God the Father and God the Mother, we will be even more fruitful. If we disregard God’s sincere advice, we will sadly bear no fruit and cannot be attached to Him and be thrown out into the dark world again.

Comments

  1. When we think about 'A tree', it has the root, branch, leaves and even fruit. If the tree dies there will be no more branches or leaves or fruit. As long as the tree is alive, the branches must be attached to the tree in order to bear the good fruit. God is the tree and we are the branches. What else can we say? As long as we're alive, we have to be attached to the God Elohim; Christ Ahnsahnghong and Jerusalem God the Mother, bearing a lot of fruit!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Mr.Smile - Jerusalem Heavenly Mother