Ruth Kim - Who Will Be a Planting of God Elohim for the Display of Their Splendor?

Who Will Be a Planting of God Elohim for the Display of Their Splendor?

As we are taught by God Elohim, in teaching, “You are the salt of the earth and try to be good for everything with saltiness. You are the light of the world and try to give the light to everyone with brightness (Mt 5:13~14)”, we exert the every efforts to be the good salt and the brilliant light with the good deeds in order to be the display of God’s splendor.

Isa 60:21~22 Then will all your people be righteous and they will possess the land forever. They are the shoot I have planted, the work of my hands, for the display of my splendor. The least of you will become a thousand, the smallest a mighty nation. I am the LORD; in its time I will do this swiftly.

How honorable we are to be the display of God’s splendor! As long as we are the display of the splendor of God Elohim; Christ Ahnsahnghong and Jerusalem God the Mother, we will become a thousand even though we are the least among many people and we will the mighty nation even though we are the smallest among many nations.

 

Comments

  1. If I were praised by God that I'm a planting of God Elohim for the display of Their splendor, I feel like flying high above the nine cloud! All that are written in the Bible teach us the lesson and will be fulfilled someday, so I will try to be A good planing, tree and branch which bears lots of fruit for the display of Christ Ahnsahnghong and Jerusalem God the Mother :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Mr.Smile - Jerusalem Heavenly Mother